It is time to get those boats out of storage, unwrapped, tuned up, and in the water! Whether you are a die-hard fisherman or just live for leisurely boat cruising (and stopping at various waterfront restaurants), this is the time all over the country to get the boats ready to ride the waves! If you have any Marinas or Boat Dealers as advertising customers, this is a fantastic time to help them advertise. They most likely have purchased a large volume of boats from the various boat manufacturers with the hope that they will make the most sales between now and the 4th of July – with a big push on Memorial Weekend. With the cost of a boat, they can easily have thousands of dollars in their accrual funds to spend. Just imagine – if they earn 2% and just one boat is $60-80k (on average) the dealers have a lot of co-op funds stacked up!
For die-hard fishermen, you may want to “trailer” your boat and go to one of the 12 spots below, the BEST fishing spots in the U.S.
- Thousand Islands, New York
- Lake Tahoe, California
- Colorado River, Colorado
- Lake Austin, Texas
- Bighorn River, Montana
- Florida Keys, Florida
- Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts
- Columbia River, Oregon
- Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
- California Delta, California
- Kona, Hawaii
- Lake St. Clair, Michigan
Below are the 10 best lakes for Sailing, Speed Boating, Kayaking, and other leisure-type boating.
- Big Bear Lake, California (Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Jet Skiing)
- Flathead Lake, Montana (Sailing, Speed Boating)
- Lake Havasu, Arizona (Boating, Jet Skiing)
- Lake Powell, Utah (Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Water Skiing)
- Lake Tahoe, California (Windsurfing, Water Skiing, Scuba Diving)
- Lake Michigan, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin (Kayaking, Lake Surfing)
- Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri (Speed Boating, Tubing, Water Skiing)
- Lake Superior, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan (Kayaking, Canoeing, Sailing)
- Tappan Lake, Ohio (Water Skiing, Wakeboarding)
- West Okoboji Lake, Iowa (Parasailing, Water Skiing).
Below are just a few of the Boating brands in the Co-Op Connect Platform.
Brand – Product/Service – High-Level Guidelines
- Achilles U.S.A. Inc. – Inflatable Boats Accrual fund is 2% of the prior year’s purchases and mfr. will reimburse up to 50% for traditional advertising.
- Viaggio Pontoon Boats – Pontoon Boats, Boating Accessories Dealer, earn 1% of the current year’s purchases as Accrual Fund. Mfr. will reimburse 50% for print and digital advertising.
- White River Marine Group – Boats This includes the Mako, Nitro, Regency Pontoon Boats, Sun Tracker, Tahoe, and Triton brands. Mfr. will reimburse between 25-100%.
- Yamaha Motor – Watercraft – Waverunners – Boats and Waverunners Mfr. will reimburse 50 – 80%. Accrual fund percentage varies on dealer level and purchases made from 8/1/22 – 9/31/23.
Comments are closed for this post.