No matter whether your son is the high school quarterback, or you have season tickets for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers it is time for football season. That means tailgate time is upon us!
You may be the submarine sandwich type of tailgater that brings your Igloo cooler packed with sandwiches and Budweiser and are good to go. Or you may throw your Big Green Egg, Broilmaster Gas Grill, or Traeger Pellet Grill into the back of your pickup, along with half your kitchen, because you mean business. Then you don’t want to forget about camping chairs and sporting equipment (at least a football to toss around)! If your advertisers sell any of these products you can certainly build a great ad campaign around either local high school, college or national football teams and use co-op funding to do so.
The brands listed in bold above all offer co-op funding. We will take a deeper dive at those, along with a few more below:
Brand and Program Notes
- Igloo – Funding is set up annually and varies by retailer. Is agreed upon between retailer, sales manager and regional manager.
- Budweiser – Co-op funding varies as it is offered by the local distributor to reseller channel and may vary by each distributor in each state.
- Big Green Egg – Funding is offered to distributors who in turn can offer to their reseller channel.
- Broilmaster Gas Grill – They offer 50% reimbursement based on 2% of sales to their entire reseller channel.
- Traeger Pellet Grill – They call their co-op “partnership marketing” and it is done on a case-by-case basis with Traeger’s most aligned retailers.
- Johnson Outdoor – Eureka – They do tents and other outdoor gear. They offer 50% reimbursement based on 2% of sales.
- Markwort Sporting Goods Company – They offer 50% reimbursement based on 2% of sales to their entire reseller channel.
- Wilson Sporting Goods – They offer on a case-by-case basis to their reseller channel.
- Sirius XM Radio – Local dealer must contact Sirius for exact program details.
- Coleman Company – They offer 50% reimbursement based on 2% of purchases from brand.
- C. C. Filson – They offer 100% reimbursement based on 3% of prior year purchases from brand.
The Localogy Co>Op Connect database contains all the information for thousands of brands in hundreds of different verticals. You will find all the brands that offer co-op funding for your sporting goods stores and hardware store customers, or any other customer you work with that sells tailgating supplies. For a database demo, or for more information call 866-323-5504 or email Alanda Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed for this post.