It is already the first week of November – time is just flying by! I don’t know about all of you, but I have already been seeing Black Friday ads online, on TV, in the papers, and circulars. Not quite sure if all those ships floating in the ocean are filled to the brim with Christmas gifts but it seems that everyone is being prompted to shop earlier than normal. That being said, it seems like Black Friday and Cyber Monday have blended into one giant online shopping event. Below are just a few Cyber Monday/Black Friday facts.
1. 10.8 billion was spent on Cyber Monday setting the record for the largest U.S. online shopping day ever.
2. Oddly enough, it came in short of the forecast of 12.7 billion.
3. Cyber Monday spending rose 15.1% year over year.
4. Black Friday saw 93.2 million online shoppers.
5. Amazon accounted for 54.9% of all sales.
6. Average adult plans to spend $400 on Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.
7. This is the best weekend of the year for deals on electronics.
Let’s look at just a few of the brands that are in Localogy’s Co>Op Connect database that are a perfect fit for the holiday sales:
- Samsung Electronics – Appliances, Cameras, Binoculars, CCTV
Contact Samsung (201-229-4000) as Samsung will not share guidelines with third parties but they offer co-op funding to all their retailers.
- Vizio – Televisions
Contact Vizio at 949-428-2525. Have the dealer contact the brand directly for current guidelines.
- Casio, Inc. – Televisions, Cash Registers, Calculators, Timepieces
Co-op is available and should be arranged on an individual basis with the retailer’s sales representative from Casio.
- GE Appliances – Appliances
They offer co-op funding to retailers – contact them directly for guidelines (details and artwork).
- Electrolux Major Appliances North America – Electrolux AND Frigidaire – Appliances
Electrolux and Frigidaire can be advertised together but should clearly be separated from each other AND competitive brands. Contact the retailer’s sales rep at Electrolux/Frigidaire for more information.
These are just a few of the brands available in the database. There are hundreds of brands in the Co>Op Connect database that relate to the biggest shopping event of the year.
To find thousands of other brands that may offer co-op funding to your customers, contact Alanda Hunt for a demo of the Localogy Co>Op Connect database. She can be reached at 866-323-5504 or email Alanda at email@example.com.
Comments are closed for this post.