If you have any Opticians, Optometrists, or Eyewear Stores as clients, they most likely have co-op funds to spend and probably more than you think.
We have all read countless articles about how blue light from too much screen time can affect the cells in your retina over time. Although you may not notice any vision problems immediately you may start getting dry or tired eyes. A few tips to help with eye strain are:
- Use artificial tears or lubricant drops to relieve dryness.
- Keep your eyes at arm’s length away from both computer and phone screens (if possible). Increase the text size on devices to see screen content easier from further away.
- Go for your annual eye exams!
When you go for your eye exam there are a couple of types of coatings that you can inquire about as they can be added to your lenses:
- Blue-Light protective coating, or blue-light glasses, can help avoid eye strain and other symptoms of prolonged exposure to blue light, both from screens and the environment.
- Anti-Reflective Coating (also known as anti-glare coating), can enhance the amount of light absorbed by your lenses. This really improves eyesight for those that are vulnerable to glare which seems to happen more frequently with lighter colored eyes.
All this information circles back around as to why these businesses may have a lot of co-op funds to spend – there are a lot more folks wearing glasses!
There are many brands that offer co-op funding, here is just a partial list:
Charmant U.S.A, Inc. (here is just a few of the many brands they offer co-op funding for):
- Charmant Perfect Comfort
- Eddie Bauer
- Isacc Mizrahi
ClearVision Optical Company (here is just a few of their many brands offering co-op):
- Jessica McClintock
- OP Kids
Kenmark Eyewear (again, just a few of their brands offering co-op):
- Dana Buchman
- Lilly Pulitzer
- Original Penguin
The Localogy Co>Op Connect database contains all the guidelines for many optical brands along with hundreds of other verticals and thousands of brands. For a database demo, or for more information call 866-323-5504 or email Alanda Hunt at email@example.com.
Comments are closed for this post.