There always seems to be a never-ending list of “chores” to get done each fall to ensure your home is ready for the winter blast. Last week, Localogy posted a blog about Fall Home and Garden projects and started with Window and Door brands.
This week we will list a few of the HVAC and Fireplace brands that offer co-op funding to their dealer/retailer channels.
- American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning
- Carrier – Bryant
- Empire Comfort Systems
- Gemaire Group (Rheem)
- International Comfort Products (Arcoaire, Comfortmaker, Day & Night, Heil, KeepRite & Tempstar)
- Mitsubishi – Electric HVAC
- The Trane Company
- And many more…
- Fireplace Products, Inc. (Hampton Fire, Regency Fireplace Products)
- Hearth & Home Technologies (Harman Stoves, Heat & Glo, Heatilator, Majestic, Monessen, Outdoor Lifestyles, QuadraFire, SimpliFire, Vermont Castings)
- And many more….
Next week we will look at Pool & Hot Tub brands as well as Outdoor Power Tools.
The Localogy Co-op Team is bringing these brands to your attention so that your advertisers do not “lose out” on their co-op funds. Many programs require that funding be spent by year-end – don’t let that happen to your customers!
For more information on these plans, and thousands more, email email@example.com for more information.
Comments are closed for this post.