Do you feel the need for speed? Do you want to feel your hair blowing in the wind? If so, think motorcycles! If you are leery about tooling around on the “traditional” two wheels, you can always get extra stability with one of the three-wheel options – the Can-Am Spyder or the Polaris Slingshot.
Motorcycle Fun Facts
- The first-ever Harley Davidson motorcycle only went 40km/h. It had a single-cylinder engine.
- The world’s most expensive motorcycle costs $360,000! It is the Feline One, created by Feline Motorcycles. Some of the parts are made out of titanium, carbon, and aerospace aluminum.
- With gas prices, the way they are…think of the fuel efficiency of a motorcycle. The average motorcycle gets 35 to 40 miles per gallon.
- Motorcycles have been around since the 1800s! Edward Butler designed and created the world’s first motorcycle in 1884.
If you have any advertisers (customers) in the “motorcycle world” – they most likely have plenty of co-op money to spend. This is a great time to advertise their inventory since the next few months are perfect “riding weather”.
Below are just a few of the Motorcycle brands listed in the Co>Op Connect database:
Brand Name – Products – High-level Guidelines
- Kawasaki – Motorsports – Motorcycles
Dealers earn 1% of prior year purchases as their accrual fund. Mfr. will reimburse 50% for dealer-created ads, 60% for mfr. created ads.
- Honda Motor Co. – Motorcycles/ATV – Motorcycles, ATVs, Scooters
Dealers earn between $20 – $70 per unit depending on dealer level. They are also reimbursed depending on their level – anywhere from 50 to 70%.
- Suzuki Motorsports – Motorcycles, Quad Runner ATV’s, Scooters
Dealers earn 1.5% of current year orders as their accrual fund. Mfr. reimburses 60% for traditional/digital advertising.
- Harley-Davidson – Motorcycles
Co-op funding is offered but dealers must contact their mfr. sales rep. for further information.
- CFMOTO Powersports, Inc. – Motorcycles
Dealer earns 2% of current orders as their accrual amount (earned monthly as ordered). Mfr. will reimburse up to 50% for traditional/digital advertising.
- BMW of North America – Motorcycles – Motorcycles
Dealer earns $175 per unit if they are an Exclusive Dealer, and $125 per unit if they are a Multi-Line Dealer. Mfr. will reimburse 50% for traditional/digital advertising.
To find more Motorcycle brands, along with thousands of other brands that offer co-op funding to their reseller channel contact us at 866-583-5397 or email email@example.com for a demo of the Localogy Co>Op Connect database.
Comments are closed for this post.