The Co>Op Connect Team helps you be successful in utilizing your advertiser’s co-op funding by assisting with research and administrative duties. We wanted to share results from just one component of our work which is the accrual research we do for our Concierge subscribers.
We found $292,510.57 in available co-op advertising funds in March. That is an average of $3,952.85 per accrual request. The accrual balance with Cabinetworks Group – Kraftmaid was $40,000 for one retailer.
For Q1 we found $922,980.25 in available co-op advertising funds. That is an average of $4,591.94 per accrual request.
Top 12 largest accrual balances Q1:
- Kubota Tractor Corporation $126,315.01
- Case Agriculture/CNH $103,139.00
- Generac Power Systems $55,050.60
- Cabinetworks Group – Kraftmaid $40,000.00
- Generac Power Systems $34,009.75
- Generac Power Systems $30,794.11
- Kawasaki – Motorsports $18,500.00
- BRP – CAN-AM (ATV/SxS) $17,757.50
- Andersen Corporation $17,376.49
- Generac Power Systems $17,000.00
- Lennox Industries, Inc. $16,000.00
- Whirlpool Corp. $15,511.20
Top 12 most requested brands Q1:
- Mohawk Industries – SmartStrand/Wear-Dated Fiber
- Whirlpool Corp.
- BRP – CAN-AM (ATV/SxS)
- Benjamin Moore & Company
- Generac Power Systems
- Ace Hardware – Ace Brand & Paint
- Kawasaki – Motorsports
- Thermo-Tech Premium Windows and Doors
- Bertch Cabinet Manufacturing, Inc.
- Excel Industries – Hustler
- Ford Motor – Quick Lane
You may have opportunities in your area with these manufacturer brands, and many more. Think about the amount of advertising you can help your local retailers place using co-op funds. To find out more about our Concierge Services and how we can help you, contact us at [email protected].
Comments are closed for this post.