If you are in the southern parts of the United States, you can normally utilize your boats and fish all year long. For all the northern states, especially those around the Great Lakes, folks are “itching” to get out there!
Trout season starts May 1st in Wisconsin. Steelhead is aplenty in Michigan in April. White bass runs peak early each April in the Sandusky River in Ohio. You can see why storage facilities are now getting a barrage of calls to get boats down, unwrapped and back in the water. Now is also the time to get your fishing licenses as rules go into effect on April 1st.
Below is a peek at some of the fishing and boat brands that offer co-op advertising programs.
- Daiwa Corporation – Rods and Reels
- Okuma Fishing Tackle Corp. – Fishing tackle
- Shimano American Corp. – Fishing tackle
- Brunswick Boat Group – Mercury Marine – Outboards & Jet Drives
- Grady-White Boats, Inc. – Speed Boats
- Hewes Marine Co., Inc. – Hewescraft
- Manitou Pontoon Boats – Pontoon Boats
- MirroCraft Boats – Fishing & Ski Boats
- Yamaha Motor – G3 Boats – Fishing Boats
- Yamaha Motor – Marine Motor – Outboard Motors
So, if you have any Boat Dealers, Fishing and Tackle Stores, Boat/Storage Warehouses, Hardware Stores, and Sporting Goods Stores as advertisers, this is a great time to bring up co-op advertising. With Boats being such a big-ticket item, your Boat Dealer advertisers may have plenty of funds to run some great ad campaigns!
To find out more detail about the above brands, along with a list of all the other Boating and Fishing brands you can subscribe to the Localogy Co>Op Connect database. To learn more either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-583-5397.
Comments are closed for this post.