Localogy has several thousand users of our Co>Op Connect database, and several hundred users of our Concierge Service. The Concierge Service team takes co-op up several “notches” by researching accrual balances, creating artwork, obtaining ad approvals, and compiling claim packages for your advertisers. The team acts as your “co-op specialists” and does a great job of showing you results! Just in the month of September, the team uncovered $194,920.41 in accrual funds. This was based on 51 individual requests for 35 different brands that averages out to $3,821.97 per advertiser. Listed below are the brands that the team contacted in September. If you have any advertisers selling any of these brands, there is a strong possibility they have co-op funds ready to use!
- Ace Hardware – Ace Brand & Paint
- American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning
- Ariens Company
- Benjamin Moore & Company
- Briggs & Stratton – Simplicity
- Carrier – Bryant
- Certainteed Corporation – Roofing
- Chevron Corporation (Chevron Lubricants)
- Do It Best Corp.
- Excel Industries – Hustler
- Farm-Oyl Lubricants
- Gehl Company
- Grinnell Mutual Insurance
- Hunter Douglas
- Husqvarna Forest & Garden Company
- Hussong Mfg. Co. – Kozy Heat
- Iko Shingles
- Ingersoll-Rand – Club Car
- Mahindra North America, Inc.
- Michelin Tire – BFGoodrich
- Milgard Mfg., Inc.
- Mohawk Industries – SmartStrand/Wear-Dated Fiber
- New Holland Agriculture
- Overhead Door Corporation
- Premium 365 Ammunition (Vista Outdoor)
- Scag Power Equipment, Inc.
- Serta, Inc.
- Shaw Floors
- Sno-Way International
- Spartan Mowers – Intimidator Group
- Thermo-Tech Premium Windows and Doors
- Whirlpool Corp.
- Winchester Repeating Arms
Third Quarter Claims
As mentioned above, we also put together the claim packages for your advertisers to submit to the brands to collect their reimbursement. In the third quarter, the team processed $442,629.00 in claims. Since a lot of programs are 50% reimbursement programs, that means that there was close to $900,000 spent in advertising attributed to co-op in the last quarter!
It really is hard to believe we have already started the 4th Quarter! As you know millions of co-op advertising funds expire at the end of the year. If your advertisers do not use them by December 31st, they will lose them. They then need to wait until their accrual balance begins/earns again beginning the first of the year. Don’t leave anything on the table, help your advertisers make the best use of those co-op funds now!
To find out about both our Co>Op Connect database and Concierge Services, contact Alanda Hunt. She can be reached at 866-323-5504 or email Alanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed for this post.