The Localogy Co-Op Connect Team located over $150,000 in available co-op advertising funds for September! Here are the top 5 “finds” from September:
Generac Power Systems $39,980.83
Mohawk Industries – SmartStrand/Wear-Dated Fiber $12,759.64
Polaris Industries – Off-Road Vehicles $10,000.25
SMS Senior Market Sales $10,000.00
Ford Motor – New and Blue Advantage Vehicles $8,235.25
You may have similar opportunities in your area! In addition to the brands shown above, listed below are all the other brands we worked with in September for accrual balances. Don’t miss out on available funds for your clients that sell any of these brands!
- Ace Hardware – Ace Brand & Paint
- Bayer Built Woodworks
- Central Boiler
- Custom Brands Group – Budget Blind Franchises
- Eastman Chemical Company – LLumar
- Excel Industries – Hustler
- Firestone Agricultural Tire Division
- Hunter Douglas
- Hussong Mfg. Co. – Kozy Heat
- International Comfort Products – Heil
- Johnson Controls – York
- Kinetico, Inc.
- Manitou Pontoon Boats
- Marvin Windows & Doors
- Michelin Tire – BFGoodrich
- Noblelift North America
- Overhead Door Corporation
- PACE, Inc. (Sno-Way Dist.)
- Polaris Industries – Snowmobiles
- ProSteel Security Products (Browning safes)
- Stellantis – Chrysler
- Suzuki Motorsports
- Tailift – Toyota Industries Group
- Toro Company – Lawn & Garden
- WaterFurnace International, Inc.
- Whirlpool Corp.
- Winchester Repeating Arms
If you’re looking for a seamless process with full-service support, Co-op Connect Concierge will accelerate and simplify every aspect of co-op advertising! We will work with you to manage the entire co-op process by doing brand research, obtaining accrual balances, submitting prior approvals, and obtaining necessary invoices, performance reports, and anything else required to prepare the claim package for you and your customer.
Comments are closed for this post.