Many of you know about the Co>Op Connect database and the thousands of co-op programs that you can utilize to assist your customers with their advertising budgets. What you may not know is that the team also assists in many of the administrative aspects of co-op advertising, which allows your sales reps to spend more time doing what they do best – selling! Below is just a high-level list of what we can do to assist your sales team:
- Customer Audits – We help you uncover the brands that your customers carry and which of those brands offer co-op funding.
- Ad Creation – Our ad team can assist in creating fantastic print or digital ads that tie into the brand’s current national ad campaign.
- Accrual Research – We can work with your sales reps to uncover how much in accrual funds each of their customers has, to work with, by brand.
- Prior Approval Services – Make sure the ad is compliant with the brand’s guidelines so that your customer (advertiser) will receive their reimbursement.
- Claim Packages – We can work with your internal marketing/accounting teams to create the claim packages your customer needs to collect their reimbursement once the advertising goes “live.”
Take a look at what we uncovered in April
Localogy Co>Op Connect located $152,172.18 in available co-op advertising funds in April for our Concierge subscribers. That is an average of $3,623.15 per accrual request from 42 different user requests. The largest accrual balance found in April for a single retailer was $19,924.82 for a single Mohawk Carpet retailer! You may have opportunities in your area with the manufacturer brands listed below, along with hundreds of others. Listed below are the 29 different brands we worked with in April for the accrual balances found.
Ace Hardware – Ace Brand & Paint
Bertch Cabinet Manufacturing, Inc.
Branson Tractor Company
BRP – CAN-AM (ATV/SxS)
Carrier – Bryant
Certainteed Corporation – Roofing
GAF Materials Corporation
Golden Technologies, Inc.
Hubbard Milling, Co.
Kawasaki – Motorsports
Mahindra North America, Inc.
Marvin Windows & Doors
Mohawk Industries – SmartStrand/Wear-Dated Fiber
Polaris Industries – Off-Road Vehicles
Solenis – Bacquacil
SVP Worldwide – Pfaff
Tempur Sealy – Sealy
Traeger Pellet Grills, LLC
There are thousands of brands in the Co>Op Connect database that you can use to assist your advertisers. As a database subscriber, you will see the possibilities quickly. Help your advertiser utilize the funding available to them and gain a long-term customer as their “trusted advisor”. Working with the Co>Op Connect team on the administrative aspects of co-op makes life less complicated for your sales representatives, which should mean that they bring up co-op on their sales calls. To find out more about the Localogy Co>Op Connect Concierge Service, call us at 866-583-5397 or email email@example.com.
Comments are closed for this post.