Fall crops typically take a little extra time to mature since they receive less daylight as the season winds down. In most temperate growing zones, fall planted crops are ready to harvest in September and October. If you have any Agricultural advertisers, you better believe that there is a lot of co-op funding available to them to utilize in their advertising. Farm and Feed Stores, Tractor Sales, and Garden Centers all are good bets for having co-op funding to spend this fall. This is a great time to advertise the latest models of tractors, combines and more as September through November they see heavy usage!
Fast Facts on Fall Harvest
- Grapes, Lettuce, and Onions are all ready to pick in mid to late October.
- Broccoli, Cabbage, Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower, and Beets go through the end of November!
- Fall Harvest time is generally considered from mid-August until the end of November. It depends on how many acres you are working, how many people you have working, the size of equipment and number of combines, etc.
- Traditionally, Fall Harvest is when all “picking/gathering” is completed and people come together to celebrate another successful and bountiful harvest of crops!
Listed below are a few of the brands (and there are many), that offer co-op funding in the farming/agricultural world. Help the advertisers you work with get noticed through as many advertising mediums as possible!
Brand Name – Product/Service – High-Level Guidelines
- Case Agriculture/CNH – Agriculture Wholegoods
Mfr. will reimburse 50% of traditional/digital advertising. Accrual funds are earned based on the prior year’s purchases.
- John Deere Ag & Turf – Turf and Utility Products; Large Ag Products
Mfr. will reimburse 50% of traditional/digital advertising. Accrual funds will be provided by 9/17 and are calculated from the prior year’s purchases.
- Kioti Tractor Division – Tractors, UTVs, Attachments, Implements
Mfr. will reimburse 50% of traditional/digital advertising. Mfr. offers 25% reimbursement for Promotional Products and Outdoor Signage/Banners. Accrual fund earned is 2% of the prior year’s purchases.
- Kubota Tractor Corporation – Tractors, Lawn Mowers, Excavators, Wheel Loaders Accrual funds are calculated annually based on a percentage of the dealer’s current business plus an agreed-upon percentage of growth. At a minimum, a dealer will start with $2600.00 annually. Mfr. will reimburse 50% of traditional/digital advertising.
Comments are closed for this post.