In February, the Co-Op Connect Team continued the trend of locating some HUGE co-op accrual funds for our Concierge Customers. We can do the same for you too! Do you work with advertisers selling any of the brands below? If so, we can help you “find the money” that gives you the opportunity to create fantastic campaigns for your customers without breaking their budget.
The Localogy Co-Op Connect Team located $730,272.61 in available co-op advertising funds! That is an average of just over $11,000 per find as we researched 66 user requests. The largest accrual balance found in February was $124,850.00 for a single Subaru dealer! Out of the February requests, here are the brands and largest balances found:
- Subaru – New Vehicles (for dealer 1) $124,850.00
- Volkswagen $92,861.65
- Subaru – New Vehicles (for dealer 2) $84,501.41
You may have similar opportunities in your area! Listed below are the 37 different brands we worked with in February for accrual balances. Don’t miss out on available funds for your clients that sell any of these brands!
- Andersen Corporation
- Audi – New Vehicles
- Bayer Built Woodworks
- Bio-Lab, Inc. – BioGuard
- Briggs & Stratton – Simplicity
- BRP – CAN-AM (ATV/SxS)
- Custom Brands Group – Budget Blind Franchisees
- Ford Motor – Quick Lane
- Generac Power Systems
- Golden Technologies, Inc.
- Honda Motor Co. – Motorcycles/ATV
- Husqvarna Forest & Garden Company
- Hussong Mfg. Co. – Kozy Heat
- International Comfort Products – Day & Night
- Intimidator Group – Spartan Mowers
- Kawasaki – Motorsports
- Laird Manufacturing
- Marvin Windows & Doors
- Michelin Tire – BFGoodrich
- Minnkota Windows
- Mohawk Industries – SmartStrand/Wear-Dated Fiber
- New Holland Agriculture
- Polaris Industries – Off-Road Vehicles
- Scag Power Equipment, Inc.
- Serta, Inc.
- Shaw Floors
- Springs Window Fashions LLC
- Stellantis – Chrysler
- Subaru – New Vehicles
- Suzuki Motorsports
- The Scotts Company LLC
- Toro Company – Lawn & Garden
- Travis Industries, Inc. – Lopi
- TYM Tractors
- Whirlpool Company
Comments are closed for this post.