Most folks in the northern U.S. and Canada love the saying “April showers bring May flowers” since that finally means warm weather is right around the corner. It also means that everyone will be out cleaning their yards, garden spots and planting their flower and vegetable gardens. In preparation for spring and summer, Home and Garden Shows are taking place all over the country right now, let’s take a look at where:
March 24 – 27
- Edmonton Home and Garden Show, Edmonton, AB
- Western Mass Home and Garden Show, West Springfield, MA
- Ottawa Home and Garden Show, Ottawa, ON
March 25 – 27
- Yuba City Home, Garden & Recreation Show, Yuba City, CA
- Castle Rock Home Show, Castle Rock, CO
- Boise Flower and Garden Show, Boise, ID
If you did a Google search for Home and Garden Shows you will quickly find that every weekend in March has Home and Garden shows going on all over the U.S. and Canada. If you have advertisers that sell brand-name products such as Fertilizers, Lawn Mowers, BBQs, Outdoor Furniture, Planting Equipment, Paver Stones, or anything outdoor you will find that they probably have plenty of opportunities to use earned co-op funding. Work with your customers (advertisers) and concentrate on the three top sellers in their store as they probably have more funds earned on the products that they sell the most. Let’s take a look at a few of the products offering co-op.
Brand Name – Product – High-Level Guidelines
- Sun Gro Horticulture, LLC – Fertilizers
Customer accrues 3% of current year’s purchases to use on multiple forms of Print advertising.
- The Outdoor Greatroom Co. – Outdoor/Patio Furniture; Pergolas; Firepits
Customer accrues 2% of current year’s purchases to use on both Print and Digital advertising. Reimbursement is at 50%
- Oberfield’s – Retaining Wall products
Customer accrues 2% of previous year’s purchases to use on both Print and Digital advertising. Reimbursement is at 50%.
- The Scott’s Company – Lawn and Garden Products (Fertilizers, Soils, Weed Killers, Wild Bird Seed, and more)
Accrual funds are earned, by individual products, to advertise said product based on the current year’s purchases. Reimbursement up to 100%.
To find out the co-op guidelines for these brands and hundreds of other “outdoor-related” brands you can subscribe to the Co>Op Connect database. To find out more about the database, or to see a demo, contact Val Onyski at [email protected] or [email protected].
Comments are closed for this post.