Help your advertisers use their co-op funds to advertise upcoming auto shows in their area. Perhaps they want to direct folks to their booth/display at the show – let folks know where they will be located on the floor of the event. Your advertisers may also be able to use their co-op funds for the booth space (and rental equipment) itself!

Big news announcement from the “Motor City” last week. The Detroit Auto Show, (known as the North American International Auto Show), will go back to being held in January of 2025! The Detroit Show was always the first show of the season, but the pandemic changed all the scheduling, resulting in a move to the month of September. Well, in 2024, they will skip the September show and go back to their “rightful place” in January of 2025. Let’s look at a few of the other large auto shows happening this first quarter:

  • Chicago Auto Show February 10 – 19, 2024
  • JAX International Auto Show February 15 – 18, 2024
  • Atlanta International Auto Show February 29 – March 3, 2024

Below are just a few of the automotive brands that offer co-op funding and will be well-represented at these various shows. Hopefully, you have clients selling some of these brands that can advertise either prior to or during the show:

Brand Name – Product/Service – High-Level Guidelines

Ford Motor – New and Blue Advantage Vehicles – New & Blue Advantage Vehicles
The accrual amount earned is .38% of the MSRP on each vehicle purchased. Reimbursement is 100% for Traditional and Digital products with the stipulation that 75% must be spent on Digital, remaining 25% can be spent on Traditional advertising.

Kia Motors America, Inc. – New Vehicles
The accrual amount earned is 1.5% of the base MSRP on each vehicle purchased. Reimbursement is between 50 – 100%. If using preferred vendors for digital advertising, the reimbursement is 100%.

Stellantis – Jeep – New (Type 1, Type L, Type B & E) Vehicle Sales
The accrual amount earned is $250 per new vehicle purchased – earned monthly. Reimbursement is 100% for Traditional and Digital advertising.

Goodyear – Auto & Light Truck Tires
The accrual amount earned is between 2.7 – 3.2% and depends on whether you are a Retail Account, Wholesale Account or Associate Dealer. Reimbursement is between 25% – 75% for Traditional and Digital advertising. This program also applies to Dunlop and Kelly Tires as well.


Co-op Connect is a full-service customized co-op advertising solutions provider.

Are you looking for a top-notch provider of customized co-op advertising solutions? Look no further than Co-op Connect! The team is dedicated to helping clients increase sales through co-op advertising, and they pride themselves on their commitment to teamwork, reliability, excellence, and value. With a focus on expertise, technology, strong leadership, and great team members, Co-op Connect is the perfect partner for any business looking to take its co-op advertising to the next level. To learn more, you can reach out to us at [email protected]. Or call 866-323-5504 to schedule a 20-minute demo.

Comments are closed for this post.