Start out 2022 on a winning streak by reaching out to the Localogy Co>Op Connect Team for more information on our co-op services. In addition to the best co-op database in the industry, we also offer a Concierge Service. Whether you need a little or a lot of assistance, we are ready to help you claim the over $40B that goes unspent in co-op funding each year.
One of the things that we do for our Concierge subscribers is to research the co-op funds available for their various customers (advertisers). Listed below is a recap of what we found our subscribers in 2021.
We completed 625 accrual research requests and located $2,480,884.18 in available co-op funding from 139 manufacturer brands!
Below are the Top 12 largest accrual balances we found:
- Kubota Tractor Corporation – $126,315.01
- Case Agriculture/CNH – $103,805.52
- Case Agriculture/CNH – $103,139.00
- Generac Power Systems – $55,050.60
- Cabinetworks Group – Kraftmaid – $40,000.00
- Generac Power Systems – $34,009.75
- Generac Power Systems – $30,794.11
- BRP – CAN-AM (ATV/SxS) – $23,813.83
- Mohawk Industries – SmartStrand/Wear-Dated Fiber – $20,209.42
- Mohawk Industries – SmartStrand/Wear-Dated Fiber – $19,237.11
- Mohawk Industries – SmartStrand/Wear-Dated Fiber – $19,207.41
- Kawasaki – Motorsports $18,500.00
The Top 5 most requested brands:
- Mohawk Industries – SmartStrand/Wear-Dated Fiber
- Whirlpool Corp.
- Ace Hardware – Ace Brand & Paint
- Shaw Floors
As you can see, co-op funding is available for just about everything, from carpet to appliances, and tractors to motorcycles. A vast majority of your advertising customers sell products that offer co-op funding in return – are you helping these customers obtain their funding?
If you don’t have the time or expertise, let us help. Contact Alanda Hunt for either a demo of our database or an explanation of our various Co-op Concierge services. She can be reached at Alanda@localogy.com.
Comments are closed for this post.