If you are a Media Publisher or ad agency that represents any motorcycle dealerships, or the brands themselves, then this is the time to pump up the advertising.
May is Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month. With the warmer weather, the riders are especially excited this year, after being cooped up all winter, to get on the road.
Not only are traditional motorcycles hot right now but seeing far more of the Polaris Slingshots and Can-Am Spyder’s on the road than ever before. Both brands, along with a few more listed below, offer co-op funding for their reseller (retailer) channel:
1. BRP – CAN-AM (Spyder Roadster) (will reimburse 50 – 70%)
2. Kawasaki Motorsports (will reimburse 50 – 60%)
3. Polaris Industries – Slingshot (will reimburse up to 50%)
4. Polaris Industries – Indian Motorcycle (will reimburse up to 50%)
5. Suzuki Motorsports (will reimburse up to 60%)
6. Yamaha Motor (will reimburse up to 50%)
Note: These are but a few of the motorcycle brands appearing in the Co>Op Connect database that offer co-op funding.
Below is just a brief list of Major Motorcycle Rallies in 2021. These are great events to tie into the advertising.
- Rolling Thunder Ride for Freedom (Nationwide, May 2021)
- Memorial Day Blowout (Mississippi, May 2021)
- Myrtle Beach Bike Week Spring Rally (May 2021)
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally (SD, August 2021)
- Las Vegas Bikefest (Oct-Nov 2021)
To find out the guidelines for the brands mentioned above, along with the other Motorcycle brands offering co-op, it would benefit you to subscribe to Localogy’s Co>Op Connect database. For more information on the database, or for a 15-minute demo, contact us at email@example.com or call 866-583-5397.
Comments are closed for this post.