The Localogy Co>Op Connect team found $180,674.79 in available co-op advertising funds in October. That is an average of $2,737.49 per accrual request. The accrual balance with Kawasaki Motorsports was $18,500 for one dealer alone!
Now more than ever it is important to help local advertisers recoup their ad costs. Co-op works! When they can get 50% reimbursement, it is basically cutting their advertising costs in half. This means more advertising, more frequently, and ultimately more customers through their doors and/or purchasing from them online.
Don’t leave anything on the table, help them make the best use of their co-op advertising funds!
You may have opportunities in your area with these manufacturer brands.
- Ace Hardware – Ace Brand & Paint
- AGCO Corp.
- Amarr Garage Doors
- Benjamin Moore & Company
- Big Green Egg
- Bridgestone – Firestone
- Briggs & Stratton – Simplicity
- BRP – CAN-AM (ATV/SxS)
- Carrier – Bryant
- Custom Brands Group – Budget Blind Franchisees
- Drew Shoe Corporation
- Firestone Agricultural Tire Division
- General Electric Appliances
- Golden Technologies, Inc.
- Goodman Manufacturing
- Grinnell Mutual Insurance
- Honda Motor Co. – Power Equipment
- Husqvarna Forest & Garden Company
- Ingersoll-Rand – Club Car
- International Comfort Products – Comfortmaker
- Kawasaki – Motorsports
- Michelin Tire – BFGoodrich
- Mohawk Industries – SmartStrand/Wear-Dated Fiber
- MTD Products – Troy-bilt
- Oticon Inc.
- Polaris Industries – Off-Road Vehicles
- Polaris Industries – Snowmobiles
- PPG Architectural Coatings & Finishes
- Rieker Shoe Corporation
- Ritchie Industries, Inc.
- Sherwin Williams – Valspar Corporation
- T.T. Group – Toe Warmers
- Tempur Sealy – Sealy
- The Trane Company
- Thermo-Tech Premium Windows and Do
- Toro Company – Lawn & Garden
- Whirlpool Corp.
- Winchester Repeating Arms
Fourth-quarter is a great time to help your advertisers fully utilize the co-op advertising funds they have earned. Millions of co-op advertising funds expire at the end of the year. If your advertisers do not use them by December 31st, they will lose them until next year’s accrual balance. Contact email@example.com so that you can subscribe to the database and help your customers before year-end!
Comments are closed for this post.