If you look at our website (www.coopconnect.com) and check out our blog posts, you will see that the first week of each month we post an article on advertising accrual funds found. We do that so that you can see that we consistently locate hundreds of thousands of dollars for our Concierge customers.
Who are our customers? Why does it help them to see these accrual dollars? Our Concierge customers are digital agencies, direct mail publishers, radio stations, newspapers, outdoor companies, and more. Finding accrual dollars helps them when they call on their advertising customers. It allows them the ability to co-plan (with their advertiser), a strategy to create multiple campaigns to promote the various brands sold at the advertiser’s establishment.
In the month of March, we located $229,421.49 in available co-op funding from 46 manufacturer brands. We found $34,370.00 in available co-op funds for a single fireplace retailer for the Hearth & Home Technologies – Heat & Glo brand!
Below are the brands we contacted in March:
- Ace Hardware – Ace Brand & Paint
- American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning
- Andersen Corporation
- Bayer Built Woodworks
- Benjamin Moore & Company
- Bertch Cabinet Manufacturing, Inc.
- Big Green Egg
- Bridgestone – Firestone
- Central Boiler
- Daikin AC
- DR POWER EQUIPMENT
- Eastman Chemical Company – Llumar
- Excel Industries – Hustler
- Generac Power Systems
- General Electric Appliances
- Golden Technologies, Inc.
- Grinnell Mutual Insurance
- Hearth & Home Technologies – Heat & Glo
- Hunter Douglas
- Husqvarna Forest & Garden Company
- Kawasaki – Motorsports
- Mahindra North America, Inc.
- Marvin Windows & Doors
- Michelin Tire – BFGoodrich
- Mitsubishi – Electric HVAC
- Mohawk Industries – SmartStrand/Wear-Dated Fiber
- Oticon Inc.
- Overhead Door Corporation
- Owens Corning
- Pandora Jewelry
- Polaris Industries – Off-Road Vehicles
- Premium 365 Ammunition (Vista Outdoor)
- Rheem Manufacturing – Ruud
- Ritchie Industries, Inc.
- ROYAL CANIN
- Shaw Floors
- Suzuki Motorsports
- Tempur Sealy
- The Trane Company
- Thermo-Tech Premium Windows and Doors
- WaterFurnace International, Inc.
- Whirlpool Corp.
- Winchester Repeating Arms
- Zeltiq – Coolsculpting
As you can see, co-op funding is available for just about everything, from carpet to windows, and tractors to motorcycles – there are thousands of brands offering co-op to their reseller network. We share these successes as you may have opportunities with these brands. Think about the amount of advertising you can help your customers with using co-op funds.
If you don’t have the time or expertise, let us help. Contact Valerie Onyski for either a demo of our database or an explanation of our various Co-op Concierge services. She can be reached at email@example.com or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed for this post.