Everyone knows that Automotive – New Cars is THE hottest of all co-op verticals. But if you don’t work with auto dealer advertisers, no worries, there are amazing co-op opportunities in plenty of other verticals.
Before we talk about other verticals let’s go back to the car dealerships for a minute. Do you work with the Parts & Service departments at the dealerships? What about Collision or Auto Repair Shops? Think of all the products used in the “back door” of the dealership (or collision shop). Oil, Tires, Windshield Wipers, Brakes, Filters, the list goes on! Manufacturers of many of these products offer co-op funding for their reseller channel. So just remember – it’s not always about the New Cars!!
OTHER POPULAR VERTICALS
HOME IMPROVEMENT – this vertical has so many programs it is almost better to think of it as “inside” home improvement brands and “outside” home improvement brands. Just a few of the brands in the database are:
- Bertch Cabinet Manufacturing Inc.
- California Faucets
- Fireplace Products, Inc. (Fireplaces/Stoves/Inserts/Accessories)
- Mohawk Industries (Carpet/Tile)
- Amarr Garage Doors
- Andersen Corporation (Windows/Doors)
- EP Henry (Wall/Patio stone)
- Hayward Products (in-ground Pools)
- The Outdoor Greatroom Company (Lawn furniture/fire pits/pergolas)
POWER SPORTS EQUIPMENT – another large vertical that contains everything from Boats and Snowmobiles to Motorcycles and Go-Karts, here are a few:
- BRP – CAN-AM (Roadster)
- BRP – Ski-Doo (Snowmobiles)
- Grady-White Boats, Inc.
- Hammerhead Off-Road, Inc. (All-terrain go-karts)
- Honda Motor Co. – Motorcycles/ATVs
JEWELRY – here are a few of the more popular jewelry brands:
- Hearts on Fire (Diamonds)
- LaFonn Jewelry (Sterling Silver Designer Jewelry)
- LeVian (Timepieces, Colored Diamonds, Gemstones)
- Pandora Jewelry
- Rolex Watch U.S.A. Inc.
AGRICULTURE – a lot of great programs on big-ticket farming and agricultural machines:
- BouMatic (Milking Systems)
- John Deere Ag & Turf
- Kioti Tractor Division
- Kuhn North America
- Unverferth Manufacturing Co., Inc.
This is just for four verticals and there are hundreds of more verticals listed in the Co>Op Connect database! To find out more about the co-op programs and their guidelines for the verticals mentioned above (and the hundreds of others), it would benefit you to subscribe to Localogy’s Co>Op Connect database. For more information on the database, or for a 15-minute demo, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-583-5397.
Comments are closed for this post.