National Agriculture Day is March 22, 2022. But one day is not enough – National Agriculture Week starts March 22 and goes through March 28. The purpose of this day and week is to celebrate the contribution of agriculture to our everyday lives.
6 Interesting Facts about Agriculture
- Agriculture is the single largest employer in the world. 24 million U.S. workers – or 17% of the U.S. workforce. 40% of the global population works in agriculture.
- There are 914 million acres of farmland JUST in the United States.
- The average U.S. Farmer can feed 166 people.
- Beef farming accounts for 29% of American farms.
- The leading U.S. ag exports are grains/feeds, soybeans, livestock products, and horticultural products.
Your customers (advertisers) can promote everything from tractors, combines, and hay balers to farm feed and fertilizers for spring/summer planting season. There are many verticals that touch on agricultural products, just like there are many ways to utilize your customer’s co-op advertising dollars. Think Social Media campaigns, Over the Top TV (shows like Yellowstone and 1883 are perfect fits for ag products on Paramount+), Streaming Radio, Search Campaigns, and of course do not forget traditional media (all forms of Print and Broadcast media).
Listed below are just a few of the brands that your advertisers can promote to thousands (if not millions) of agricultural stores, nurseries, feed stores, farmers, farmhands, and more!
Brand Name – Type of Product
- Ag-Bag by RCI – Feed Storage Solutions for forage producers and cattle operations
Dealers earn 1% of prior year’s purchases as their accrual fund. Brand will reimburse up to 50% of ad costs.
- AGCO – GSI (Grain Systems, Inc.) – Wholegood grain systems GSI Products
Dealers earn 5% of prior year’s purchases as their accrual fund. Brand will reimburse 50% of ad costs.
- FoxFarm Soil & Fertilizer Co. – Soils and fertilizers for indoor & outdoor gardening
Dealers earn between 1 and 2% of prior year’s purchases (based on dollar volume) as their accrual fund. Brand will reimburse 100% of ad costs.
- Hubbard Milling Co. – BP Agricultural feeds
Brand will reimburse between 50-100% of ad costs once dealer hits 1,500 incentive points.
- Kioti Tractor Division – Kioti Tractors
Dealers earn 2% of prior year’s purchases as their accrual fund. Brand will reimburse 50% of ad costs.
- Kubota Tractor Corporation – Agricultural equipment
Each dealer’s fund is set at the beginning of the year. Brand will reimburse 50% of ad costs.
These are just a few of the agricultural-related brands, there are hundreds more in Localogy’s Co>Op Connect database! If you would like to learn more about our Co-op products and services or get a demo of our database, contact Val Onyski at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Comments are closed for this post.