Not only does Localogy offer the Co>Op Connect database, which is the most comprehensive list of brands offering co-op funding to their reseller channel, but we also offer the Concierge Services. What is that, and why are they offered? As many of you know, with each manufacturer/brand creating their own guidelines, it is not one size fits all. It makes it very labor-intensive to do all the required paperwork, although the end result is more than worth it! So, the Co>Op Connect Team acts as your “extra” administrative folks to get tasks done such as accrual research, obtaining ad prior approval, and the generation of claim packages for your advertisers.
For this article, we will take a look at the accrual research that we did for just a handful of customers in 2020. From January through December, we did research on 413 accrual requests and located $1,094,887.60! The average dollar amount found is a bit over $3,000 but there certainly can be much more, or less. One Powersports dealer in Georgia had over $96,000 in unused funding (see below).
Let’s look at the brands, that netted the biggest dollar amounts for individual customers in 2020:
- Kawasaki – Motorsports $96,074.81
- Cabinetworks Group – Kraftmaid $35,936.00
- Generac Power Systems $34,288.10
- John Deere Ag & Turf $30,704.00
- John Deere Ag & Turf (customer 2) $28,404.89
- Husqvarna Forest & Garden Company $19,028.96
- Husqvarna Forest & Garden Company (customer 2) $18,730.46
- Husqvarna Forest & Garden Company (customer 3) $18,648.73
- Kawasaki – Motorsports (customer 2) $18,500.00
- Lennox Industries, Inc. $15,625.00
- Polaris Industries – Off-Road Vehicles $15,416.50
- Husqvarna Forest & Garden Company (customer 4) $15,837.81
Can you imagine how you can help your advertisers with that kind of money? Almost half the co-op funding made available by the brands go unused each year as folks do not want to take the time to do the research…let us help. There are thousands of brands in our database so you can imagine how much money is truly out there when we are only pointing out seven brands above. Contact us at [email protected] for information on both our Co>Op Connect database and Concierge Services.
Comments are closed for this post.